About the Service
I am available to work with English-speaking individuals and couples:
- Who are experiencing depression, anxiety, stress,…
- Couples who are having difficulties in their relationship
- Parents/Adolescents experiencing conflicts in family relationships
- Those who find it difficult to develop intimate relationships
- Anyone having difficulty with knowing what they really want in life
- Those who feel frustrated over being constantly misunderstood
- Anyone facing difficulties in adjusting to a new culture
- Anyone who needs to talk to someone about personal dilemmas/hurts/confusion
These will be done:
- In my Practice room in Brussels. Address: 3 Square du Solbosch, 1050 Brussels, Belgium
- On-line via Skype (either by chat or telephone). I recommend this for you if you are not able to come to see me for a face-to-face meeting due to your difficult work schedules, distance or commitments at home.
Whichever option you choose, please contact me by submitting the contact form on the 'Contact Me' page.
Structure and length of sessions
Sessions will usually consist of weekly periods of 50 min. per session for individuals and 60 min per session for couples. Sessions are available at the following times, but only once an appointment has been made beforehand.
Monday - Friday: 10.00AM - 9.30PM
Saturday: 11AM - 12.30PM